Accessorizing

Friday, September 28, 2012

Yesterday I was running a few errands around town and had to reroute myself when I got lost and ended up driving through a parking lot and came across a Carters/OshKosh store and decided to stop and take a little look-see around...

They had some flippin' cute stuff but I have strong willpower and believe it or not didn't purchase one item of clothing for Rylee....HOWEVER I lost all control when I found some accessories that I think were made specifically for me, and Rylee of course. I got a four pack of hair clips that you don't have to push into your poor kids head just to get them to snap and they slide out easy so no hair pulling, just the kind I've been looking for!

The pack came with two owl adorned ones, and two colorful polka dot ones. Needless to say when we got home I had to have a little photo shoot with Rylee modeling them, and boy did she ham it up for the camera. Best $6 I've spent in awhile!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...