Christmas #2

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's only the middle of January so posting more Christmas pictures isn't too late...right?!? 

These pictures are from actual Christmas morning which we spent with my side of the family. It was a wonderful morning spent with family. We opened stocking and presents first, which my mom totally surprised me with a brand new sewing machine and all the doo-dads needed to get started! Sevio got Wii games, headphones, Under Armour gear, Dominion (board game)...and more. And Rylee got some gosh darn cute cowboy boots, a multitude of legwarmers, a ring stacker, clothes, bath toys, and much more that I can't remember now that its been so long!

After presents my mom made us our traditional Christmas morning breakfast, eggs benny with back bacon. By the time brekky was finished it had started to snow! It was the perfect white Christmas you always dream about...but doesn't happen very often out here on the West Coast. In the afternoon we played Ticket To Ride with my sister and dad and prepped for the awesome Turkey dinner.

The whole day was perfect! It was so relaxing to not have to go/be anywhere and just spend the day enjoying each others company. And now I promise this is the end of Christmas... until next year!
 Our beautiful Christmas tree
Stockings all hung in a row
Excited it's Christmas morning!
I don't know what we'll all laughing about, doesn't matter, I just love this picture!
Me and Rylee opening presents
Daddy and Rylee opening presents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...