Happy Valentines

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Of course on the one day of the year where we get to spoil each other silly with love, Sevio and I are an ocean apart!

This is the first (and last hopefully!) Valentines we have been apart since we started dating, I know, I know it's a sad day! I'm not an overly mushy-gushy kind of girl that needs flowers and chocolate, but I do think it's important to value a day that is all about cherishing the one you love, it will not be a day we miss but rather postponed till a later date.

Until then, Sevio, I love you and miss you and wish you were here, or I was there. I love you, I love you, I love you! Your the most patient, loving, and forgiving husband a girl could ever ask for. To infinity and beyond...

Let me play my favorite game and dedicate a song to you...

Your my sweetheart, I belong with you, and you belong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...