Last Day of School!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Today is sad day, it's Rylee's last day of daycare! I have really come to love her daycare and I think she has too. It has given her opportunity to learn and grow in ways that she doesn't get from being home alone with her momma. For instance, independence (although I think she comes by that naturally) and developing her social skills by being around other kids her age. She also gets to play with way cooler toys! They have a great outdoor playground with castles, slides, and sandboxes. And indoors they have painting, montessori learning toys, another slide, and so much more! 

I hope, I hope, I hope she can get back into the same daycare if we come back next year for Sevio's fourth year.

Compare & Contrast
Picture on the left is Rylee's second day of school. Picture on the right is today, her last day of school. There is 5 months between, her hair is longer and she's a little bit taller, but as you can see...she's wearing the SAME onsie...haha my tiny little peanut!

Don't forget to follow us on facebook and twitter for photos and updates not posted on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...