Off The Radar

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Due to one very unexpected family emergency I've been MIA around here. It's been almost four weeks since my last post, two days after that post my father, while visiting us in Thailand, had a very serious accident while snorkelling (one day soon I'll muster the up the time and focus to share).

April. 25th my husband Sevio, daughter, Rylee, and sister, Kristi, flew home to Canada on their original scheduled flights. Baby Zachery and I stayed behind to be with Dad and help support my mom who arrived the same day the rest of the gang left. 

It's been nearly 4 weeks since the accident! Four weeks! That's a quarter of Zach's life! But this phase of the storm is almost over, Dad has been transferred home by an aeromedic a couple days ago, and mom, Zach and I head home late tomorrow night! 

Praying for safe travels, I've never wanted to get home so badly in my life! Can't wait for sevio to hold me, and me to hold Rylee, and not to mention seeing Dad again, and to get back to some sort of normalcy in life again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...