Smile Project : Month 6

Thursday, June 15, 2017

We are officially half way through the Smile Project! I thought it'd be fun to showcase what we've captured so far with each of the kids. See how they've grown, how they've come to follow instruction, and how they interpret what it is to "smile".

So here goes! First up is the oldest of course, miss Rylee... whom I think shows herself to be more playful and comfortable in front of the camera. She may not change much physically but I can definitely see her maturing in her eyes... especially this month (hah!). 

Month 1



Month 2


Month 3


Month 4


Month 5



and the latest, Month 6

Next up is Mr. Zachery! As you can see he's been a goofball right from the beginning. What you don't see in the pictures is his ability to take instruction and his eagerness to have his picture taken, when he sees me setting up the tripod he gets giddy and can't wait to get in front of the camera... I love it!

Month 1



Month 2



Month 3


Month 4



Month 5



Month 6

Last but not least, Adelyne! She has been the hardest to capture since her attention span is like that of a hummingbird, I'm actually amazed I've managed to get relatively clear shots of her haha. I love with her that you can see the most change, her hair is longer and more wild, she has more teeth, and her outward appearance changing from baby to toddler.

Month 1


Month 2



Month 3



Month 4



Month 5



Month 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...