Simply Organic

Sunday, April 15, 2012



I've decided that I want to start Rylee off on a good start by feeding her homemade organic foods.

So far it's been really easy, and very cost effective! Depending on the size of the fruit or veggie I will get at least 3 servings out of it. I just plop it in the baby bullet, add some milk (from the mother source not the cow source of course) or water if needed, and pulse it to pieces and VoilĂ ...baby food!

I really love the Baby Bullet's storing supplies, not only are they super cute but they're the perfect size for a single serving and they have a date-dial so you can remember what day you put it in the fridge...perfect for the "mommy-brain." And the batch tray is awesome for freezing, so you can store a smorgasbord of flavors and whenever you need one you just squeeze it out.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea Katie! When I have my own children I will DEFINITELY be making my own baby food with my processor! xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brit! your gonna be a great mum when the time comes...and hopefully they will like oats as much you :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...