Yum Yums

Monday, April 16, 2012

A girl after her mother's heart, mmm mmm food! 

We started Rylee on solid foods when she was about 4 1/2 months and I don't think she could be any happier. 

First on the menu was rice cereal and she was grabbing at the spoon trying to take control. Next she had Banana, which she loved. Avocado followed, and at first she made a face like "what is that?" and then realized its food and ate it all up. Next up, Zucchini, and I kind of thought she would make strange with this one (only because I think its gross), but she LOVED it. And then came apple, as you can see in the picture she looks a little weirded out, I was surprised cause it was so sweet and delishious, regardless of her first thoughts though she gobbled down the rest of it. And finally, just yesterday we tried out Yams! I love yams, and so apparently so does she!

stay tuned for more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...