Life in the Fast Lane

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today is a put your hair up, stayin' in my pjs, not looking in the mirror kind of day. I'm battling the war-zone called my house which has been blown to oblivion after a week of chaotic coming and going with minimal time in between. I would have taken a picture of it but it may have been too disturbing for some viewers and then I would have to have that disclaimer warning thing at the beginning of my blog...not happening!

It seriously doesn't help appearances when we've got stacks of empty boxes taking up the front of the house and a mountain of packed boxes developing in the back of the house, but the eye-sores that they are, are essential when moving.

However as my day has progressed so has our living state. I've got 2 out 3 loads of laundry in the wash, I've restocked Rylee's food supply with some fresh apple, mango, and zucchini puree's, I've done the dreaded dishes, and Sevio's taken the garbage and recycling. Next up...the pungent kitty litter, bathroom, and bringing order to Rylee's room which looks for like a shelter for abandoned clothes and stray diapers.

We've gone from pig pen, to the present state of messy, and soon it will be liveable and suitable for small children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...