Our Home

Sunday, September 30, 2012

As requested I took some pics of our new home, well the outside of it at least because it the most beautiful part. I'm not ready to take pics of the inside because there are lots of things that still need to find their home in our home to make it feel like home (hah read that out loud three times fast!).

Our backyard is somewhat communal to the rest of the houses down our block as there is a big pond that is home to lots of ducks and ginormica toads (while I was outside taking pictures I witnessed one of these toads gobble up a dragonfly... trivial fact for you: Toads have GIANT mouths!!). There's also some trails that I've yet to wander through but I really should soon while the weather is still nice.

So there you have it this our home for the next 8 months, ain't it lovely!?

 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...