Trick or Treat

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today is Halloween. 

And I'll be honest I nearly forgot about it, we don't make a big deal out of it... but I did have a costume for Rylee and although I didn't have anywhere planned for her to go and wear it I still had her wear it all day because it was so darn cute!

Conveniently we were at the mall today window shopping right at the time when all the stores have candy for trick or treaters. A nice lady from Starbucks gave us a bag to use for all the goodies and we carried Rylee around collecting all kinds of yummy stomach ache causing candies!  

And tonight while I was out getting dinner Sevio and his cousin took Rylee out for more trick or treating around our neighbourhood. And OH MY GOODNESS I cannot believe how much they came back with...they were only gone a half hour and got a reusable bag full of stuff!

(This video is of Rylee when we got back from the mall and got to look in her goodie bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...