What Are You Thankful For?

Monday, October 8, 2012

Today is Thanksgiving, one of the best holidays of the year in my opinion.

How great is it that we have a day to remember all the things we are thankful for and realize how blessed we are (because it's so easy to forget!).

So I thought I'd share a few of the things that I'm thankful for...
  • We have a beautiful healthy little girl that is so full of life and character.
  • I have a husband who loves me and will love me until infinity and beyond.
  • We have families that are amazingly supportive and so fun to be with.  
  • I have a camera to capture all of life's funny and amazing moments.
  • And last but not least, egg nog!
These are only a few of the things that I am thankful, that list could probably go on forever so I'll spare you. Think about it and make your own list and surely it will turn any frown you have upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...