Big White : Day 1

Thursday, January 3, 2013

We arrived at Big White Ski Resort in the evening on Thursday to visit Chris & Marlene! We were wowed by their new digs, a beautiful chalet style condo with views of the village and of the slopes! If we lived closer I think we would come visit every weekend!

Wednesday morning we woke up to the sun shining and bright blue skies... a perfect day for a day on the slopes. Sevio and I went snowboarding together in the morning, came home to home made soup by Marlene (our babysitter), and went back out in the afternoon with Chris who showed us a few of his favorite runs.

In the evening we went down into the village to see the sights and enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa. They showed me a giant pillar of ice that you can attempt to climb (Sevio might tonight), it looked pretty cool... I would do it but I'm a weakling and would probably only make it up two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...