{S&K} Interviews

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I came across a list on pinterest the other day called "10 things." It's a list of ten very unique things that couples should try to incorporate into their relationships post marriage to help it thrive. That being said, I thought I'd share one of them with you, number 10: "study one another," which is done by regularly interviewing each other.

Life as we know it has been a gong-show trying to keep up with Rylee and Sevio being in school full-time, so it's pretty evident we don't get a whole lot of time to spend keeping up with knowing one another like we did when we were dating. So, I thought this idea of interviewing one another was great considering our tastes, styles, needs, and wants change frequently over time(at least mine do). I don't know about you but 20 years down the road when our kids move on with their lives I want to still know my husband and him to still know me!

So as we get to know ourselves better, so do you...

MEET SEVIO (aka Sevio)
1) What's your favourite song? "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from Lion King.

2) What is one adventure you wish we could do together before we die? I hope we can go to the Grand Canyon one day, to hike, rock-climb, and go river-rafting.

3) What's your favourite Rylee moment? When she smiles, or when she is so tired that she grabs her blankie and wants you to tuck her into bed.

4) What's your best childhood memory? Playing with Jesse (my step-sister) in kindergarten.

5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Hawaii.

6) What is your favourite saying/quote? "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:1-2

7) What are you scared of? The ocean or any body of water, it's dark and you can't see what's below yourself.

8) What was your first impression of me? You were fun.

9) If your house was on fire what would be the first five things you would try to save? Rylee, You, important documents (like passports), books, electronics.

10) Whats your favourite ethnic food? A good red curry or phad thai. (So, Thai food!)

BONUS QUESTION: What are your favorite pair of shoes? My old man slippers.


MEET KATHLYNE (aka Katie)


1) What is your ideal date? One that is totally out of the blue. Like dinner under the stars with twinkly lights and candles (and a blanket...cause I get cold easy) and maybe a letter telling me how great and wonderful I am, or something like a treasure hunt around town that is fun and adventurous. Really anything that I can tell you've put a lot of thought into.

2) What would be your dream profession? Getting paid to travel the world, kind of like Idiot Abroad... minus the idiot!

3) If someone gave you a magic lamp with three wishes what would they be? A perfect little house of our own, an all expense paid trip around the world, and a fully equipped studio to do all the crafts and DIY projects I stay up late dreaming about.

4) Whose wardrobe would you like to possess and why? I actually have no idea, I'm not up to speed on the hottest fashionista's but after a quick google search I think I could handle Lauren Conrad's wardrobe.... seems shes the kind of girl who will wear comfy clothes but still manages to look stylish and feminine.

5) What's your best childhood memory? Going on road-trips with my family (the best ones were the ones that included Disneyland).

6) What is your favourite movie? Brokedown Palace, ironically it was what made me want to go to Thailand and my favourite actress (Kate Beckinsale) is in it.

7) What is your favourite Bible story and why? Noah's Ark, because that's when God created the rainbow! I love rainbows and I love what they mean.

8) If your house was on fire what would be the first five things you would try to save? Rylee, You, my computer (cause it has ALL my pictures on it!), photo albums, and Rylee's monkey.

9) If you were going to write a book, what would it be about? I highly doubt I'd ever write a book, but if I did it would probably be a collection of DIY projects tried and tested by yours truly.

10) If you could choose one super power, what would it be? I think being able to fly would be pretty awesome...think of how much we would save on airfare!

BONUS QUESTION: What would you have in your ideal backyard? A vegetable garden! 

don't forget to follow us on facebook and twitter for photos and updates not posted on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Well as your mom, mother-in law, and Jamma to Rylee, I think this is absolutely wonderful...I learned so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...