Split Second

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In one split second today my heart nearly gave way as I watched in horror as little miss monkey Rylee launched herself out of the grocery cart! 

Talk about mommy fail! 

As I was rummaging through a clearance bin at Micheal's, Rylee was in the big part of the cart standing up rummaging through it with me. That moment was great and fun, then for one second I turned my focus away from her. Out of the corner of my eye I see her pull herself up and teeter on the edge, which is when I attempted to catch her, she did a full flip out of the cart and landed on her belly!

It was instant tears as you can imagine, but thanks goodness no serious injuries. She got a bit of fat lip, and after bath time tonight I realized shes got two nickel sized bruises on her leg :( 

Looks like from now on she is going to be stroller bound (where she can't wiggle out of the straps), or carrier bound. My heart can't handle another moment like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...