Catch Up!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Egads!

I have been so busy with producing O&M Accessories that I've been neglecting our blog!

A LOT has happened since my last post, all of which I consider quite exciting!

1. Sevio and Rylee got me a treat from the ice cream truck (what the heck is the ice cream truck doing running around in the beginning of March!?), which of course I shared... Rylee's first ice cream cone!
2. Me and Sevio celebrated a belated Valentines. It was Sevio's year to bring out his inner romantic (yes we take turns) so he planned a whole surprise evening for me. It was supposed to begin with a couples massage, but it got rescheduled due to a sick masseuse (Boo!). So we opted for going out to dinner, Indian, where he presented me with a very surprising and thoughtful gift... a new wedding ring for himself (he lost his, but this new one is the exact replica of the original!) and a note with our vows rewritten. After dinner we killed some time window shopping before heading to a movie, Silver Linings Playbook. 
 3. We made a quick trip to Salt Spring where I hand delivered Owls & Monsters first "big" order to Thrive Lifestyle, an amazing store worth checking out if your ever on the island! I also had a meeting with the market coordinator to get myself on the list for the upcoming "Saturday Market." Which starts March 30th.... be sure to come by and say HI! 

Its been a busy week, but oh so very rewarding! Stay tuned for more exciting updates regarding O&M Accessories and be sure to check out our Etsy Store frequently as new items are being added every couple of days!

don't forget to follow us on facebook and twitter for photos and updates not posted on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...