Bump Watch : Week 29

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This is a bit overdue, considering I'm just about 31 and half weeks along now! But look at the bright side... you will get to see another picture very very soon! 

The first set of pictures are showcasing the henna tattoo I got done by a local woman, Suzie, while we were staying in Batu Ferringhi. I was the first preggo belly for her, which is cool, she hand painted it all in about 20 minutes all the while putting up with lil'man thinking he was in the middle of a soccer game...I'm amazed it turned out so well considering all the moving and kicking he was doing!


The second set of pictures were from our last night in Malaysia where we decided to take full advantage of our surroundings. At sunset we took to our lovely hotel beachfront to capture some silhouettes of my growing bump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...