New Ad Shop

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Along with a new look, Owls & Monsters, has a new ad shop and is on the look out for some great new sponsors!

If your a new business on a budget or just looking for some affordable advertising then look no further, prices range from $5 to $7 and come with some great PR through social media.  As well as all that greatness I'm offering every month 10 FREE (yes, free!) small ad spots, it's first come first serve, so jump on it!

Last but not least, if you are interested in doing a giveaway on our blog or would like me to review on a product of yours, please send an email to owlsandmonsters{at}gmail.com!!

Disclosure Statement: Owls & Monsters is a for profit blog. We reserve the right to only advertise and promote blogs and businesses that we believe in. Please assume any and all links are affiliate, however, I only promote products/brands that I love/trust/and believe in, all opinions are my own. Please consider making any purchases through my links as a way to support Owls & Monsters without any additional expense to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...