My Christmas Playlist

Friday, December 6, 2013


  My Christmas Playlist by Katie on Grooveshark
Over the past week I've been putting together a Christmas playlist to get us in the festive spirit (even though its 32 degrees outside!). For you, I've created my top 10 playlist with a mixture of my classic favourites and some newbies I've just discovered. 

My ultimate favourite Christmas song would have to be "O Holy Night" I've loved it since I was a kid, I only wish I could sing well enough to hit those high notes! 

The album you'll hear playing in my house every year is Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong, I just love how calm and relaxing it is! 

And my new favourite and most recent itunes purchase is the "Little Drummer Boy" by Pentatonix, this comes as a bit of a shocker for me because normally I despise this song but this A Cappella rendition hits it out of the park...it's AMAZING! Rylee's got the "Pa rum pa pa pum" down and is requesting to watch it on Youtube when she wakes up and before she goes to bed...and a few times in between, she just loves it! (Check our their version of "Carol of Bells," it's pretty great too!)

Tell me, what's your favourite Christmas song? And you can't tell me your sick of them already...it's only the first week of December!


check out this month's featured sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...