Must Have Baby Products

Monday, February 3, 2014

Top 6 Baby Products

Being a momma of two I've come across some amazing baby products that I truly do love! Some of which (#4, 5, and 6) I was brilliant enough to pack with us overseas while the others I'm definitely missing and look forward to using them once again in few short months.

1. Saltspring Soapworks Baby Calming Lotion // 15.95 // This natural skin care hails from our hometown and I lalalalove their whole baby line. It proved to be great smelling, soothing, and gentle enough for our sensitive skinned Rylee. Another favourite is Mommy's Tummy Balm which I used all through both pregnancy's to moisturize my belly and help reduce stretch marks.

2. Pearhead Giraffe Baby Book // 24.95 // I haven't actually used this memory book, but I want to! I'm all about keeping memories and this book covers the first five years of your child's life and has a "screw and post bound construction so you can rearrange and remove pages" to your liking. Not to mention the added bonus of documenting your lil' cuties footprint (without even having to touch ink).

3. Zutano Newborn Owl Sleeper // $30.00 // This was the first outfit Rylee wore out of the womb and I'm kicking myself for not bringing it with us to Thailand for Zack (luckily i also have it in the next size up). I lucked out and found this at a consignment store (practically brand new for $6!), but if you have the money or want to get a unique sleeper for a baby shower gift check out Zutano...I love their whole owl line, but they have many more cute prints.

4. Baltic Amber Teething Necklace // 24.95 // We have this exact necklace which Rylee has been wearing since she was four months old. In all of her 16 teeth not once have we had problems with her teething, so she's either a tough cookie or this amber necklace really does work for soothing babies gums!

5. Foogo Stainless Steel Sippy Cup // 15.95 // These stainless steel sippy cups are awesome! One because I have a terrible problem with cleaning bottles (confessions of a flawed mother) and being stainless steel it cleans up properly compared to plastic bottles and cups; and two because it keeps  drinks cold up to 6 hrs! Oh and did I mention its unbreakable, leak proof, dishwasher safe, sweat and slip proof! BOOM, that's an amazing sippy cup and well worth the price!
  
6. ERGObaby Carrier // $145.00 // This is one of my most favourite gifts from Rylee's baby shower! Given it's a bit of an investment if you tack on the price of the infant insert ($25 to $38), but you will seriously not regret it or have the urge to buy a different kind of carrier! "The Ergo is an award winning design that holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position" and will do so from birth up to 45lbs (and has wearing versatility for back and front). Its comfy cosy and puts my kids to sleep within 5 to 10 minutes of wearing!



Check out this months fabulous sponsor:

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I have a good friend with a baby on the way, so I'll definitely keep these in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...