Outfit Of The Day // Mens + Women's

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today is Wednesday, which means its O.O.T.D day! 

Like I said last week I will be alternating between Boy + Girls Fashion and Mens + Women's Fashion.

This week for the first Mens + Women's outfits I decided to go with a casual wear look that very much relates to mine and my husbands current style.


Just another day in the neighbourhood

This Men's outfit consists of:
Alternative Apparel // Rocky Fleece Zip Up Hoodie
Volcom // Ogden Crew Tee
Fossil // Curtis Belt
River Island // Navy Canvas Mid Tops
Scotch & Soda // Basic Slim Fit Chino


Casual Post Pregnancy Style

This Ladies outfit consists of:
H&M // Nursing Tank
Anthropologie // Golden Arrowhead Necklace
Gap // Skinny Braided Belt
(post pregnancy tip: adding a belt to pants or shorts helps hide squishy tummy "muffin top")
OPI // Nail Polish in "I Saw, U Saw, We Saw" and "My Vampire is Buff"
American Eagle // Double Weave Plaid Shirt
Toms // Cordones Sneaker
Timi & Leslie // Rachel Diaper Bag
Quiksilver // Gypsy Tour Shorts



Check out this months fabulous sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...