A New Summer Tradition

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Upon arrival to our new home in the Fraser Valley we took full advantage of blueberry season. We spent one afternoon in the blazing heat picking blueberries at a local farm. This has been on my summer bucket list for years and I was SOOO excited...I think more so than Rylee to finally do it! 

We picked till our basket was heaping, and Rylee picked till her tummy was full (I think maybe five blueberries made it into the basket from her...). Papa would be proud, Rylee indulged in blueberry after blueberry, handful by handful, he created a blueberry monster! 

After we were done we checked out some of the baby animals on display (goats, pigs, and cows) and made sure we brought home a mixed tub of fresh made coconut, strawberry, and lime ice cream! I can't wait till next summer, this is definitely going to become a family tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...