30 Before Thirty

Monday, April 13, 2015



Last week I turned 29.... GASP... and its got me thinking of all the things I've done thus far in life and still all the things I want to do. Over the past 10 or so years I've accomplished a lot things, seen a lot, and gone through a lot and I don't ever want the adventures and excitemnet of living to end...

So in honour of the last year of my 20's I've created this "30 things to do before I'm thirty" bucket list! Over the next year there's so much in store for our family, what with the coming of new life, an anniversary, and a whole new phase of life. It's going to be a great year and I can't wait to live it!

So here are the 30 things I want to do before I'm thirty...

1. Give birth to a healthy bubs
2. Go on a trip (preferable somewhere new.... But Hawaii or Disneyland would do too)
3. Play soccer on an actual team again
4. Have a girls weekend
5. Take a picture once day, everyday till i hit 30
6. Learn how to use my camera properly to take better pictures
7. Create a photobook for both Zachery and new baby's first year
8. Train for 2016 10k Sun Run
9. Give up soda
10. Do something special for our five year anniversary
11. Go for a hike
12. Make Christmas gifts 
13. Volunteer for something
14. Unplug completely once a week
15. Blog more regularly
16. Read 10 books
17. Learn how to make Samosas
18. Get a new lens for my camera
19. Bring someone a meal
20. Grow something and not kill it...
21. Build something
22. Make my own shampoo
23. Go paddle boarding
24. Go on a road trip
25. Sign up for a pottery class
26. Send more snail mail to loved ones
27. Learn how to can
28. Buy a new piece of furniture ...like a bed!
29. Get a hot stone massage
30. Make ice cream from scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...