Model In The Making

Friday, July 3, 2015


This girl, man I love her! The other night when we were taking the latest bump pictures she saw me wearing a dress and literally ran to find a dress so she could be "pretty like mommy", it was pretty dang cute. When we went outside in our "princess dresses" she demanded, yes demanded, I take pictures of her.

Let me just note the fact that she even wanted me to take pictures of her was HUGE! This kid hates pictures being taken of her! So of course I jumped on the opportunity... an opportunity that didn't last long and came with its own struggles... haha her idea of posing for the camera was jumping wildly in circles doing crazy rocker head shakes (as you might notice from the crazy hair pic above)... but I got captured some non blurry moments and couldn't help but share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...