Smile Project : Month 7

Monday, July 17, 2017

Here we are, month seven of the smile project! Now, less than a year left of capturing a child's smile,  watching their personalities, their understanding, and their physical looks evolving.

As I've gone through this project, I've been so thankful for it! Gone are the days of basically having my camera attached to me, half the time I barely even know where it is anymore. This phase of life with three littles is busy, and having the smile project in my life makes sure I get at least one picture of each kid every month... for that I'm so grateful! 

For a look back of months past, click here!

Here is miss smiley Rylee:


and my handsome little man, Zachery:



and the ever silly Adelyne:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...