Fresh Start

Friday, July 27, 2012


Another perk to this house-sitting is a lovely garden... if we ever have the chance it is my dream to grow my own veggies and fruit, I know nothing about gardening but where there's a will there's a way!


This morning I went out to the garden and picked some yummy blueberries, what better way to start the day then fresh blueberries! I had them topped on plain yogurt and Rylee had them straight up. She loves blueberries, and devoured every one I put in front of her and would whine for more until there was no more.

After breakfast I packed Rylee up in the ergo and we took Charlie (the great dane we're doggie-sitting) for a walk. I'm sure I was a sight for cars passing by with this bohemoth of a dog beside me and Rylee on my front with her little legs and arms dangling. We didn't go too far but enough to get some fresh air and allow Rylee to fall asleep and big ol' Charlie to stretch his legs.

While Rylee was down for her nap I snuck out to the garden again to get some lettuce to make a yummy fresh salad for lunch. Having this garden is so so so great, can't wait to have my own somewhere, someday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...