Join Our Mailing List!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Can you believe in 3.5 weeks we begin our journey to Thailand where we will be serving for 8 months!! I can't... with the days winding down I get a little more anxious with the things on our ever growing and never ending "to-do" list, I find my self continually reminding myself that it will all be worth it the moment we step foot into "the land of smiles!"

However, speaking of our to-do list, I am currently in the process of setting up a contact list for anyone who would be interesting in receiving our monthly newsletters while we are away. I will of course try to post pictures and little posts from our trip here as much as possible, but we will share our main highlights from our work and journey for the newsletter.

So if you would like to be a part of this mailing list, please use the form below to sign up for regular monthly updates!!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...