Twenty Six

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today Sevio turns 26!! The kick the day off for his birthday festivities we tried to spoil him with some good ol' comforts of home. 

So to begin I cooked him his favourite brekky (minus the maple syrup), french toast and scrambled eggs.

Afterwards Rylee and I wrapped his presents with the only means we had lying around, notebook paper, a plastic bag, stickers for tape, and markers to decorate!

Surprisingly enough I found few of his favourite treats (a tad pricey but worth it for my man on his day). White chocolate macadamia nut cookies, plain pringles, and reese's pieces (the next best thing to peanut butter cups which I couldn't find).

Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy these girls could ask for, we love you to infinity and beyoooooond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...