Flashback

Sunday, November 10, 2013

I am still amazed and baffled its been two years since we got to hold Rylee in our arms for the first time (read her birth story here). Since day one I have loved her and as time goes on I love her more and more. She blows me away with how smart she is, how quick she is to learn, how beautiful, how funny, and how much energy and life she has. She's independent, smiley, adaptable, snuggly, silly, and not to mention sassy (I don't know where she gets that from...).

In her first year she learned to roll (4 months), crawl (6 months), and walk (10 months). She got her first two teeth (10 months), rode her first airplane (to Las Vegas), and found her love for food!

In her second year she learned to run and climb (and hasn't stopped since), spoke her first words (sadly da for dog, and dada came before momma), and traveled to 3 countries outside of Canada (USA, Thailand, and Malaysia)... four if you include Guatemala when she was in the womb!

Now on for year 3 of the Rylee adventure...I already know some monumental events to come, like, adding more stamps to her passport, becoming a big sister, and putting sentences together. I'm sure there are going to be many, many, mannnnnny moments she'll amaze us and I look forward to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...