Review // Oz Naturals Skincare

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

// I received a product/service for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was made //

For those of you who really know me, you know that I am by no means into beauty products! I don't make a big fuss about "putting my face on" or looking put together with perfect hair and clothes. I honestly just don't care to be one of those girls, its a lot of money and time I would rather put into other things. 

But, there are a few things I do care about, primarily out of necessity. I care about good hair products... I have wild untamable frizzy thick hair (say that three times fast), it needs all the help it can get. I care about nail polish, because every girl needs a little colour to her life every now and again. And I care about good skincare products, I have super dry, sensitive skin and in my "adult" years, I've noticed a few laugh lines appearing... aka the sign that old age is upon me! Haha ok I have a few years before I can be considered old, but it doesn't hurt to start caring about my skin now so that in my golden years I will still have radiant healthy skin (wrinkles included). 

My normal morning and evening beauty regime is normally very simple. Wash, Tone, Moisturize. Seriously, that's it. With the addition to brushing my teeth, the occastional brush through my hair, I'm ready in ohhhhh... 5 minutes!

When it comes to my face and skin I don't like to buy just anything, there's a few things that really matter to me. One, does it work for what I need it to? and Two, is it natural or pumped full of things I can't pronounce? With kids I've started to care way more about what's in things, caring about their well being has domino effected my whole life into caring about the everyday products we use and how they potentially affect our health. So that clearly includes what I'm lathering all over my face and skin and then absorbing into my body.

Which leads me to Oz Naturals! A USA company dedicated to providing healthy, high end skin care products that only use natural/organic ingredients that have been proven to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage from occuring. Bam! Now, that's a product I want to use! They provided me with three products, Vitamin C Serum, Hyaluronic Serum, and their Super Eye Youth Gel to review and so far I'm extremely happy!


They're packaged lovely too, the serums are in glass bottles and all three are perfect travel size (which is quite essential for our to and fro lifestyle!). 


My favourite by far has been the Hyaluronic Serum. Which to be honest I had no idea even existed before it arrived on my doorstep... so let me enlighten you if your in the dark like I was. It it formulated to super hydrate and help produce collagen... which in essence gives your skin a more soft appearance. With only a few uses I noticed that when paired with my daily moisturizer it did just that, my skin felt so smooth and hydrated, which is a big deal. I am in a constant fight to get rid of flakey dry skin and now I don't have to worry about it!

Next up is the Vitamin C Serum. It is the Hyaluronic Serum's best friend. It's job is to help protect skin cells, give the skin a better tone, fight against discolouration, and just an overall brighter appearance. I use it just before the Hyaluronic Serum, both products are safe enough to use day and night... me however just can't stand in front of the mirror that much, so if your the same its best to use at night. 

The Super Youth Eye Gel, is a great, you only have to use the most minuscule amount to get good coverage around the delicate skin around your eyes moisturizer for that delicate skin around your eyes. It can be used multiple times throughout the day, so again its size is great to just throw in your bag and when you need a little face pick me up you can use this. It takes a few weeks before you can notice a difference but I believe thats normal for this kind of product. It's designed to help diminish fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, and just give an overall brighter appearance for your skin.

So there you have it, three new products that care for your skin in great ways without the worry of parabens or sulphates. I'm happy Oz Naturals found me, my face is even more happy, never before has it been so moisturized!  

// I received a product/service for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was made //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...