Bump watch : Week 18

Saturday, February 28, 2015



Two more weeks have come and gone and our now little bell pepper is 18 weeks! (well technically 19 because it took me a week to post this picture... my bad!)

My belly has popped out to that awkward "is she pregnant?" stage... cute... no not quite. I've had a few flutters over the last couple weeks, every time I feel it I get excited, I can't wait till Sevio and Rylee will get to feel it too. 

We are all booked up for our next ultrasound (March.11th) it's a combination of the regular second trimester screening (and Gender Reveal!), as well as seeing what this hematoma thing is up to... I may be setting myself up for disappointment but I'm really hoping its gone or at least shrinking substantially... I guess only time will tell, till then we keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...