Adelyne : Two Months

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Our baby girl, Adelyne, is two months old... ALREADY! Time Please Stop. Just Stop.

Time is going too quickly, and I know I say it all the time, but seriously! I love that she's growing and developing but I miss my tiny little smushed up newborn. No more are the womb froggy legs, this girl likes to stand straight legged and really likes it when we help her bounce up and down... my arms however do not (I have pathetically weak arms!). 

At her two month vaccinations she weighed in at 11 lbs, and stands tall at 22 inches. She's starting to give us big toothless grins that could melt your heart in a second. She is able to combat crawl herself forward... I'm honestly in awe of her strength. And she has finally got her nights and days sorted out, she goes to bed at a reasonable hour and sleeps a solid 8−9 hours, it's absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...