Back To School With Swim Outlet

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

| I received a product/service for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was made |

In one weeks time it's school season! Our oldest, Rylee, is beginning preschool, and my husband is ... returning to university! Hello whole new world of transitions! 

What with new routines and schedules kickin' in, it's possible we will get bogged down and lose our sense of adventure. But, I won't have it! There's so much to do to stay active in our area and it doesn't really matter what's happening with the weather... 

If it's sunny there's rivers, lakes, hiking trails, parks, corn mazes & pumpkin patches, etc... If it's raining, which it tends to do a lot here on the West Coast (apart from our summer drought we just experienced!), we have indoor play centres, swimming pools, educational programs and classes, etc!

Thanks to Swim Outlet and their great back-to-school promotions we were able to get our girls some much needed swim suits and a sweet shark shaped kickboard for our lil' dude!  So rain or shine we're ready to get our swim on. All three of our kids are turning into water babies and the perks of swimming for me, it TOTALLY wears them out... Hello naps and early bedtimes ... Mwahaha!

Check out Rylee's adorable two piece tankini made by "Jessica Simpson". I love it, it's so freakin cute, I wish it came in my size! Rylee loves it too, I'm pretty sure she would wear it everyday, all daylong if I let her!


And here's baby Adelyne in her totally practical 2-In-1 "IPlay" swimsuit! It has UV protection for her delicate newborn skin, and the swim diaper is built in, so no need for those expensive and unattractive swimmi diapers! Love it!


| I received a product/service for this review. All opinions are my own. No other compensation was made |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...