Adelyne : Eleven Months

Tuesday, July 5, 2016


Adelyne is growing up too fast! Eleven months? I can't even grasp this. Since she's our last I think these moments are hitting me extra hard. Its bittersweet to watch her grow and develop out of the baby stage, it makes my heart hurt, I just want her to stay my small little baby forever.

She now weighs about 18lbs 4oz. She is chasing after her brother and sister. Her latest trick is giving kisses, but only on her terms, letting you know by using her other trick by ferociously shaking her head "no". She's a curious button, always pointing and looking at things in bewilderment (I'm trying desperately to catch it on camera).  And last but not least, this girl knows how to throw a fit, I'm talkin' the sprawled out, head in the floor, legs flailing, complete and usually inconsolable meltdowns, and typically a sure sign she is ready for bed... immediately... go to bed, go directly to bed, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...