Smile Project

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I've wanted to start this smile project for a few months now, I've been holding off for the New Year, because honestly starting halfway through a year really threw off my OCD perfectionism (the struggle is real here). Ideally this would have started on the first of the month haha but I can deal with being a few days late...

So the project is to take a picture of the kids once a month for a year asking them to smile and capturing the first face they give me. Obviously there will be some mixed emotions from unwilling or over zealous toddlers but the real point is to capture their change and growth as a kind of time lapse. I'm excited to see how it all turns out... so here goes month one!
Rylee

Zachery


Adelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...